Visibly Renew Money Back Guarantee
Boost Skin’s Elasticity in 10 days or Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Offer applies to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Offer opens on 13.04.15 and closes at midnight on 15.11.15 (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be received by 30.11.15.
- Purchase of Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Visibly Renew Elasti-Boost Body Lotion (250ml or 400ml) required during the Promotion Period.
- Based on using Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Visibly Renew Elasti-Boost Body Lotion every day for 10 days, twice a day.
- If after 10 days of using Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Visibly Renew Elasti-Boost Body Lotion twice a day, you are not satisfied with it (the “Boost Skin’s Elasticity in 10 days or Your Money Back Guarantee”), you need to fill in the money back guarantee claim form found at www.neutrogena.co.uk/visibly-renew-elasti-boost-moneyback-form and return to Boost Skin’s Elasticity in 10 days or Your Money Back Guarantee, The Laxmi Building, The Tanneries, 57 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XJ enclosing a till receipt(s) and neck collar. If you do not have access to a printer please send your name, address and telephone number along with your till receipt(s) and neck collar to the above address. Claims received by “the Promoter” that are not 11 days or more following the date of the receipt will not be processed as you must have tried the Boost Skin’s Elasticity in 10 days or Your Money Back Guarantee to be eligible to claim.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Original itemised till receipt(s) required and must be dated within the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value for postage will not be accepted
- Till receipt(s) must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt(s) will be deemed invalid.
- Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the product purchased based on the price shown on the itemised receipt, to a maximum purchase value of £5.99 plus postage.
- The refund will be awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the original claimant within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
- Postage will be refunded at the full value shown on the envelope. If no price is shown a maximum value of 62p for 1st Class or 53p for 2nd Class will be refunded. No other postage costs will be refunded.
- 1 claim per household consisting of a maximum of one transactional receipt. No bulk or 3rd party applications.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- The Promoter is unable to return receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
“the Promoter”: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG.