Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK only who have a Facebook account and are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families of Johnson & Johnson (UK) Limited) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
2. No purchase necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date of 3rd June 2016 will not be accepted.
3. Entrants will need to comment on the Facebook post writing ‘#Diditin48hours’ and describing a ‘what they would like to achieve’. 5 lucky winners will each win a NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA® hamper containing a selection of NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA® products to the value of £30.57 RRP. The separate information provided by the Promoter as to how to enter the Prize Draw is an integral part to these terms and conditions. Picture entries are not applicable within this competition and will not be entered into the draw.
4. Any comments deemed inappropriate, incomplete, incorrect or unsuitable, in the Promoter's sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Competition and will not appear on Application. Inappropriate and unsuitable Material includes, but is not limited to:
- pornographic or "off-colour" messaging,
- political content or propaganda,
- obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, or otherwise offensive messaging,
- website or web page links,
- derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups,
- any Material that infringes or violates someone else's rights or the law,
- Material defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person's personal or proprietary rights,
- Messaging containing Adverse Events regarding use of the Promoter's, or its Affiliates' products, drugs, or devices (Adverse Events means any unexpected or unfavourable symptoms associated with the administration or use of a product, including overdose, abuse/misuse of a product, withdrawal symptoms or lack of efficacy).
- Messaging containing off-label use of the Promoter's or its affiliated companies' products, drugs or devices.
- Messaging which does not comply with the competition theme.
5. The winners will be drawn within 7 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received.
6. All winners will be drawn using randomised software or under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Competition. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winners’ name and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an email to: email@example.com within 3 months after the prize draw closing date.
8. At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prizes.
9. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries
11. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
12. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, the Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
13. Facebook is trademark of its respective owner. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trademarks and the Prize Draw is not associated with or enforced or supported by any of such trademark owners.
14. The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson (Ireland), Airton Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland