Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Limited, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3UG.
- This promotion is open to Great Britain and ROI residents aged 18+, except employees and their families of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion. For the avoidance of doubt the promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Only 1 entry per person. Entries by the same person from a different mobile phone number will not be permitted. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Maximum of 1 prize winner per household per promotion.
- No purchase necessary for entry into the prize draw.
- The promotion opens on 01/07/15 00.01am and closes on 30/09/15 23.59pm (“Promotional Period”).
How to enter:
- Entries must be made through text message. Entrants must text FASHION to 82727 for UK or 57856 for ROI for a chance to win. Entrants will then receive a free auto response text message to confirm entry. Text entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted but may still be charged.
- The short-code 82727 for UK and 57856 for ROI are not included in any free text bundles therefore will be charged as one standard network rate message, this is dependent on the network but will always be charged between £0.08-£0.12 (€0.11-€0.16) per a text. Check with the bill payer prior to entering.
- Text entries that are incomplete or incorrect will be deemed invalid and will not count as an entry, but will still be charged.
- Main Prize - 1 x Two Day London Fashion Experience including economy return train/flight travel for two people (both to be aged 18+) to London (dependent on where in Great Britain/ROI the winner is based) including return transfers to hotel, accommodation at a 4* hotel for two nights including breakfast, visit to the studio before the show to meet the designer including transfers to studio, see the behind the scenes build up to the show and preview designs, 2 x tickets to the designer’s show at London Fashion Week, backstage access after the show to meet the designer, £1,000 spending money in Selfridges (UK fashion department store – to be awarded as a gift voucher), dinner for 2 people at The St Martin’s Lane Hotel consisting of a three course meal from the standard menu, plus half a bottle of wine per person and tea or coffee to value of £180 (any expenses incurred over the value of £180 is the sole responsibility of the winner and will need to be paid by the winner at the end of the meal) and a Fashion Catwalk designed afternoon champagne tea for 2 at the Berkeley Hotel including a mouth-watering selection of miniature savoury skewers, taster spoons, elegant canapés and sandwiches. The afternoon champagne tea for 2 is subject to availability and if not available, will be substituted with an experience of similar or greater value. The afternoon tea will be scheduled in around the visit to the designers studio and catwalk show.
- The Main Prize must be taken between 19th - 23rd February 2016.
- The hotel, dinner and afternoon tea locations are subject to availability and may be substituted for other venues at equal value.
- Runner-up Prizes - 1000 x limited edition headbands by Danielle Romeril. One Runner-Up Prize will be sent to each winner within 30 days of the prize being claimed by the selected winner as set out below.
- All prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative for the prizes.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- An independent prize draw will be held at noon on 5th October 2015. All winners are selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results (“Prize Draw”). They will be notified by a telephone call within 3 days of the independent prize draw. The Promoter will make two attempts by telephone to contact each selected winner by 18th October 2015 for their prize to be claimed. If a winner has not claimed their prize by this date, they will also be sent an outbound SMS. If a winner has not claimed their prize by 5th November 2015, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original with no liability.
- If the winner of the Main Prize is unable to take the Main Prize within the dates specified (19th - 23rd February 2016), the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original with no liability.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters concerning the Prize Draw. Details of the winners’ full names and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request. Please send all written requests to Neutrogena UK, Johnson and Johnson Limited, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3UG within 3 months of the end of the Promotional Period
- Entrants must not attempt to enter / win the Prize Draw by using friends or other family member’s mobile numbers/ registration details as their own to gain multiple entries into the Prize Draw.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with the Prize Draw and the prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is not connected in any way to London Fashion Week, Berkeley Hotel, St Martin’s Lane Hotel or Selfridges, which neither endorses nor provided the prize for the purpose of this Prize Draw. All brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trademarks and the Prize Draw is not associated with or endorsed or supported by any of such trade mark owners.
- Prize winners may be required to provide proof of ID, such as a valid passport, driving licence or current utility bill and will be subject to a verification process to ensure they comply with the Terms and Conditions and ensure legal entry to the Prize Draw.
- For winning text entries, the person entitled to the relevant prize is the person who was the mobile phone account holder at the time the winning entry was sent and who can produce such proof if required of by the Promoter. If more than one person claims to meet these requirements and claims a prize, the Promoter will have the sole discretion to determine which (if any) of those persons is the winning entrant.
- All winners of prizes will agree to participate in any reasonable unpaid publicity that may be required. Winner’s names may be published on the Promoter’s website, in our emails or in various other print media, after the Promotional Period.
- Subject to Paragraph 22 above, details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Prize Draw only. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter.
- At the Promoter’s discretion, another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.